About Your Dentist
"A smile is a curve that sets everything straight."
With over 25 years of clinical restorative experience, Dr. Salcetti has also distinguished herself as an outstanding scholar and medical educator. She has worked closely with all of the major dental implant systems available today and brings her expertise to each and every procedure she performs.
- Doctor of Dental Surgery – Georgetown University School of Dentistry - Washington, DC
- Bachelor of Science – Providence College - Providence, RI
Continuing Education & Professional Memberships
- Recipient of Psi Omega and Mary C. Dirisi Award for Highest Degree of Clinical Proficiency
- Completed three-year specialty program in Maxillofacial Prosthodontics – Sloan Kettering Cancer Research Center in New York City
- Member of the New York State Dental Society
- Member of American College of Prosthodontists
- Member of Academy of Osseointegration
- Member of American Dental Association
- Visiting Faculty Member of the Spear Institute at Scottsdale Center for Dentistry
- Trustee for the Georgetown University Dental Alumni Board
- Executive Board Member of the Dutchess County Dental Society (President 1994-1995)
- Served as Dental Chairperson for the United Way
When she isn't working with her patients, Dr. Salcetti volunteers for a variety of dental outreach programs and organizations throughout the Hudson Valley Region and Latin America.
- Served as a member of Creighton University's Institute for Latin American Concern (ILAC) from 2003 to 2008, providing dental care to the people of the Dominican Republic.
- Participated in the Open Wide Foundation's 2012 operation for administering dental care in Guatemala.
- Currently, Dr. Salcetti volunteers much of her time to various organizations that provide dental care to traditionally underserved communities throughout the Hudson Valley Region.